• Latest News

    November 23, 2015

    Sunny Leone - The Baby Doll’s Party Code

    She lights up the screen with her beauty, acting chops and sizzling dance numbers. And, when she’s not dancing on screen, she is rocking the party scene! Bollywood superstar, Sunny Leone, brings the partyto LiveInStyle.com. 
    A club or a house party? 
    I'd pick partying at a club over any day. My party crew and I get to dress up in our most stylish outfits, and it is so much fun to step in a club where everyone around you is also looking their best.
    What's the party scene in Mumbai like for you?
    I love to party and I love to dance! But, I just can't party in Mumbai. It's practically impossible. The last time I went to a club here, I was mobbed.
    When am out of India, I prefer partying in clubs where no one really knows who I am. Then, I can just be myself, get on the dance floor, dance all night long and have fun. 
    Sunny Leone takes the party to...
    Las Vegas! The city never sleeps. Las Vegas has the trendiest clubs with the best service. Wins my vote for the best nightlife scene in the world. 
    Your most memorable party? 
    The best nightlife may be in Las Vegas, but the best party was in a club in Miami. It was memorable because it was my first visit to the breathtaking city. The vibrant people and the music made the party an unforgettable experience.
    Music you groove to?
    The 80’s are still the best when it comes to music. Second to that is Bollywood music. I tune off when it comes to House music though. 
    Any recent party that was lots of fun
    That has to be Goa! I had my close buddies for company and then I discovered what a party animal Devang Dholakia (Director, Kuch Kuch Locha Hai) is, when he joined in. We had a blast!
    Who is your favourite party buddy? 
    VJ Andy is a riot to hang out with anywhere! He is always so funny and has great energy. (The two met while they were working together in Ek Paheli Leela and are now great buddies.)
    Your party poison?
    Martinis or Gin & 7. My signature drink isMartini up with Olive Brine. 
    What do you like to pair your spirits with?
    I love to dig in a platter of an assortment of good cheese.
    Your hangover cure? 
    It’s carbs! Eat lots of junk food. Whenever I get a hangover, I reach for hamburgers and French fries. Always works! 
    Any advice on drinking and partying responsibly
    Always have a buddy with you and make sure you know your limits. There is no point to get so wasted that you don't remember the night and all the fun you had.
    Your song ‘Baby Doll’ was voted the best song of 2014. Any personal favourites?
    Definitely 'Baby Doll', Ragini MMS2 and ‘Daaru Peeke Dance’ from Kuch Kuch Locha Hai.
    Your new song 'Daaru Peeke Dance' is already trending...
    Daaru Peeke Dance’ has become our team's anthem! When everyone who has worked on Kuch Kuch Locha Hai gets together for a round of drinks, we always end up dancing to this song.
    Your go-to outfit for a night out at a club?
    I don't have a go to outfit. I wear different ones every time I'm out. Lol!
    Any style tips for party people?
    Always dress to impress because you never know who you might meet.
    Image Credit: Dailymotion, @sunnyleone, India Today, BoxOfficeHits , Indian Express, Desimartini, Tokalonfeeling ,  DrinkedIn, Black Rabbit, Bangalore 

    LiveInstyle.com encourages you to Party Responsibly!
    By - liveinstyle.com
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Sunny Leone - The Baby Doll’s Party Code Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    Scroll to Top